quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2008

Nao tem cheiro nem soltam as tiras!


Loyalty for Havainas’s brand came up to my mind when I think in a good and cheap product. Since I was a little child I use Havainas flip flop even when it wasn’t trendy like now.
Havainas has many styles and every year they create a new one. They are selling to different countries around the world.
In Brazil even the new types of flip flop still cheap the nicest thing I think because for me a product must to have a good price, good quality and be trustworthy.
Do you know when the brand started to be a proper noun? Yes, for me Havainas is like that. I think that “I need to buy a black Havainas instead of a black flip flop”.
I'm used to wear everywhere with different clothes and colors in many situations of my day and night. If I realize that I’m with Havainas all the time, specially now I'm more at home. Actually I've never thought about it so much because it is part of my life.

Nenhum comentário: