terça-feira, 4 de março de 2008

MOODY STYLE


All seasons we have lots of tendecies. "This summer in north hemisphere is the summer of love, a hippie revival all over again on the runways, with masses of fringe at Balmain, Giorgio Armani and Maurizio Pecoraro and splatterings of tie-dye at Wunderkind and Veronique Branquinho.
Tribes Sytle resort's safari looks morphed into a romantic view of tribal Africa at Just Cavalli and Proenza Schouler.
Neon Bible tomato red, electric blue, green , orange, yelow, pink showed up at Versace, Alexandre Herchovitch (our most famous brazilian designer)"...and blablabla! We read in many magazines, sites as this one I did right now.
Is this wonderful fashion world is ready for use? Which kind of people can afford these fantastics pieces of precious?
Sometimes I would love it and "everybody" does too. But the reality is different for most of us. For that I try to use my imagination and create a personal looking style also to the fashion tendencies.
My personal style is one that I feel like, depending the day I have a own style. My mood tells me if I gonna put a romantic dress, a jeans, a miniskirt or even a black, white or a play of colours. I'm up to exotic and basic clothes. Most of my time I'm wearing t- shirts and flip flops but never forgetting the black dresses.
I think we must to do a good sense and achieve experience to have fun a bit with fashion!


Picture: Issey Miyake Summer-spring 1976. (Noriaki Yokosuka)

Nenhum comentário: