sábado, 15 de março de 2008

A BIT COLD


Bye bye summer time, fall is coming.The most beautiful
season. The light is amazing for shooting and to get great
inspirations. Our light in fall is quite the same from
summer in comparison with England and North Europe just to demonstrate it for you guys figure it out.
I think the light and heat waves in summer is
too much here if we are in the city. On the beach is
wonderful, sure. I lived in London 7 years ago and I got crazy in fall
and in the winter time. I understand the feeling to
get preparing for summer. It's sad have just 3 months of
hotness. Seriously, we all need sun to be happy.
Anyway a part of being in a beautiful season in a
tropical country my worries about health, body,
planning for travelling, etc still going on.
I think now my aim is get good professional projects,
working more, saving more money than in the beggining
of the year when here is summer and we only think
about getting a bikini and running to the beaches,
swimming pools, bars and outside places.

Nenhum comentário: