quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2008

AMAZON FOREST


(texto com aquele inglês tosquinho mas honesto..rs ...do blog Lowe que coincidentemente era sobre "Global Concerns")


I came back from the amazon state two days ago. I was visiting my husband. Now is election campain in Brazil and I could realize that specially there aren't talking so much about those concerns.
The main Amazon forest are there and I thought their marketing politic were about the reforestation at least but they aren't so worry about that. The plataform of the most candidates is about progress for the capital called Manaus.
I went to see in loco their TV programs because my husband work with that and that's why his there.
Anyway this situation make me think about how going to be the future of the biggest forest, to migth say the only one.
The capital is poor and dirty and for sure they are needing enlargements but nobody are talking about the main problem.
I rent a small boat to see with my own eyes the forest , animals, rivers and it so beautiful, its amazing, really.
I'm worry about the future. I don't see with good eyes also the other countries "helping" there. We read many public scandals with foreigners and theirs ONGS, ilegal turism, a lot of brazilian and international CIAS taking away by force all the nature elements from the forest.
Years and years doing the same thing and our goverment stucked doing almost nothing to stop all kinds of explorations.
Honestly what can we do to help this so important forest? I'm talking about we girls in this project or even civilian people that aren't engaged with the cause. People like me that could see many shits in person and felt incapable to do anything.

Nenhum comentário: