sexta-feira, 27 de junho de 2008

YOUNG FOREVER


When we get 30´s we start to worry about the appearance specially with new wrinkles.
The creation of Botox was a revolution but not enougth for me. Ok I don't have wrinkles yet but also I don't believe that when it starting growing in my face they will create a special and natural way to over it for real.
For that I would love to create a special pill and a smooth lotion that make me never have those expression marks.

To use the pill is really easy is just take once a day any time you want.
To use the lotion is much more easier is just passing on the skin once a week.

I need to confess I am a really forgetful person, making those ways of using much more easy for people like me.
These products will be made by naturals medicines that weren't discovered yet and the better thing is that they could be discovered from many forests around the world making our Amazonia forest safe.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

i'm not sure the rain forest will exist in the future to make cosmetic medicines for us... anyway, try chrons line by natura.